Launching Multiverse international anthology ofscience fiction poetryEdited by Rachel Plummer and...
Stories from Premee Mohamed, Laura Young, Esme Carpenter, Bo Balder, Caroline Grebbell, Tim Major, Rachel Armstrong, Preston Grassmann, Gregg Chamberlain, Dane Divine, Michael Stroh
Poetry by Tris Crest, Charlotte Ozment, Nate Maxson
Plus: The Beachcomber on Mary Shelly and Frankenstein
SF Caledonia featuring Preston Grassmann
Interview: Rachel Armstrong
This was our first nomination, and we were up against some pretty tough competition;
we are, as you can imagine, dead chuffed.
- What a year.
We’re having one heck of a ride here at the Shoreline of Infinity. In 2018 we:published four issues of Shoreline of Infinity, including […]
- Come on you writers, you seers of visions, send us your stories and shine!
Not one but two Shoreline of Infinity story writing opportunities. 1. Prize for Speculative FictionWe’ve teamed up with CYMERA – Scotland’s Festival of Science Fiction, […]
- Moon – 2018 Flash Fiction Competition – The Final Fourteen
That was some job! We’ve had to say goodbye to some excellent stories; if you didn’t make the cut, thank you for […]
- Tales of the Beachcomber Volume 1 £2.50
- Multiverse - an international anthology of science fiction poetry £3.95 – £11.95
- Shoreline of Infinity 13 £2.60 – £5.75
- Shoreline of Infinity 12 £2.60 – £5.75
- Starfield - science fiction by Scottish writers £11.95
- Shoreline of Infinity 11½ – Edinburgh International Science Festival Special Edition £3.50 – £9.95
- Shoreline of Infinity 11 £2.60 – £5.75
- Shoreline of Infinity 10 £2.60 – £5.75
- Shoreline of Infinity 9 £2.60 – £5.65
- Shoreline of Infinity 1 to 11 £49.00